The Conference of Peripheral Maritime Regions of Europe (CPMR) is looking for an experienced entity specialised in Sustainable tourism to assist the MITOMED+ project with the elaboration of its Mediterranean maritime and coastal tourism management model.
The profile of the applicants must comply with the following criteria:
- Expertise in and thorough experience related to sustainable tourism
- Expertise in tourism management and decision-making
- Knowledge of the characteristics of tourism in the Mediterranean area
- Experience in drafting similar documents
The main tasks to be performed are:
- Drafting the final version of the model by completing the draft version (prepared by the CPMR-IMC in close collaboration with all partners and to be issued in February 2019) and refining it on the basis of the outcomes of the project’s policy learning seminars, taking place in each pilot destination
- Parallel activities:
- Meetings with the contractors
- Policy Learning seminars (deliverable 5.2.3)
- Desk analysis
- Taking part in MITOMED+ meetings and exchanging with the partners in charge of the elaboration of the model whenever needed
- Drafting the Memorandum of Understanding to be signed by the regional governments and the observer’s touristic destinations willing to replicate the MED M&C tourism management model
The offer must be sent in one file on PDF format to the following e-mail addresses: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, and Claudia.firstname.lastname@example.org with the following subject: ‘Consultancy offer for technical assistance – MITOMED+ project” by 23.59 on Tuesday 12 March 2019 at the latest. The successful candidate will be notified on Friday 15 March 2019.
The contract shall enter into force once it has been signed (in March 2019) and will last until 31 January 2020.
Further information can be found in the Call for Tenders.